We want to hear from you
If you have questions, feel free to browse our Frequently Asked Questions.
Still have questions? Please don't hesitate to reach out:
- Email us: email@example.com
- Call us: 833-432-2454
Customer Service Representatives are available Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Automated call center service is available 24/7.
- Visit us: 200 E Santa Clara St., San José, CA 95113
Or attend an upcoming community presentation and discussion on SJCE.
- Follow us: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram @SJCleanEnergy
- Stay up-to-date: Sign up for our monthly newsletter in the bottom right corner of this page.
For media inquiries, please contact Zach Struyk, Deputy Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-535-4868.
To request an interview in Spanish, please contact Raul Hernandez, Public Information Representative, at email@example.com or 408-535-4885.
Press Releases & Advisories
- 10/22/19: San José Set to Receive Up to $14 Million for Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
- 10/21/19: San José Clean Energy Announces Up to $14 Million Incentive Project for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- 9/19/19: eBay HQ to Achieve 100% Renewable Energy through New Partnership with San José Clean Energy
- 9/4/19: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Powers New San José Headquarters with 100% Renewable Energy from San José Clean Energy
- 8/14/19: State Proposes $33M in New Funding for Electric Vehicle Charging in Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties
- 8/7/19: San José Clean Energy, EDP Renewables Sign Long-term Agreement for 100 MW of Solar and 10 MW of Battery Storage
- 8/6/19: Media Advisory: San José Clean Energy, EDP Renewables Ink Long-term Agreement for 100 MW of Solar and 10 MW of Battery Storage
- 5/20/19: San José Clean Energy's Credit Facility with Barclays Bank Increases to $80 Million
- 4/22/19: Media advisory: San José Clean Energy Celebrates Successful Launch of Service
- 4/18/19: San José Clean Energy Service to Small Businesses Begins in June
- 3/18/19: Media advisory: San José Clean Energy Customers Can Learn How to Calculate their Savings, Understand New Bill at 12 Community Events
- 2/1/19: San José Clean Energy Launches New City-wide Electricity Service
- 12/17/18: San José Clean Energy Prepares for New City-wide Electricity Service